If you want a meal that will tantalize the taste buds and is easy to make, then try this recipe for Chickpeas Salad with Octopus. It is not only a hearty dish, but has nutrient-rich ingredients for a healthy meal. This dish is perfect for an intimate family dinner or a brunch with friends. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do!
- chickpeas (Cooked)
- haricots verts
- cooked octopus
- black olives
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Bring water to a boil in a pot.
- Finely dice carrot and beans.
- Blanch carrots and beans in boiling water for three minutes and then drain and plunge into ice water.
- To assemble the salad, mix cooked chickpeas, drained vegetables, finely chopped chives, octopus and crab.
- Season with salt and paprika to taste and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.