Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Chickpea, Squash and Chorizo Soup combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Chickpea, Squash and Chorizo Soupo recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 4 leeks
- 1 onions
- 150 grams chickpeas (cooked)
- 200 grams squash
- 2 chorizo sausage (fresh)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Chop leeks and onion.
- Heat a generous amount of oil in a saucepan and sauté leeks and onion.
- When leeks and onion are almost translucent, add squash pieces and chorizo slices.
- Sauté and then cover with water (or with a very light broth).
- Add chickpeas and let simmer for about twenty minutes.
- Tip: Let rest for a few hours before serving, so that stew can absorb chorizo flavor.