Chickpea Soup with Eggplant and TruffleKooking
Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Chickpea Soup with Eggplant and Truffle combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Chickpea Soup with Eggplant and Truffle recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 1 onions
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 fire roasted eggplant (or roasted)
- 200 grams chickpeas (cooked)
- vegetable broth
- chicken broth
- 1 truffles
- 1Chop the onion and saute it in a saucepan with a bit of oil. Once the onions become translucent, after about 5-10 minutes, add eggplant chunks and chickpeas and saute.
- 2Cover with broth or water, then add salt and let boil for 15 minutes.
- 3Mash and add liquid until it reaches the desired consistency.
- 4Serving suggestion: grate a bit of truffle on the top before serving.