- 15 ounces chickpeas (organic, drained and rinsed)
- 1 avocado (ripe, mashed)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro (finely chopped with tough stems removed)
- 1 cup slaw mix (shredded, or thinly chopped cabbage and carrots)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (+ more to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper (+ more to taste)
- 5 corn tortillas (or large leaves of romaine)
- queso fresco (La Vaquita®, crumbled)
- jalapeños (Sliced)
- Sriracha sauce
- fresh cilantro
PER SERVING *
|Calories290Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Leah 31 Jul
pretty amazing! I added extra cilantro, lime juice, raw onion and red pepper flakes and it turned out really well in the two times I made it.
Marie 25 Jul
😍 perfect It's really good and healthy and fresh and you don't need to heat anything which is perfect with the current weather
Haley 24 Jul
So delicious! My husband and I ate it all up and loved every night! We ate 4 servings worth though (3 tacos each)
Carly Roberto 22 Jul
Good, but needed a lemon I think.
Osteen 16 Jul
it turned out great, it was an excellent recipe. I made it the way you wrote it, then I added a little protein shrimp and took some plain yogurt and made it into a Sriracha dip. this will be a regular dish for those hot days. thank you
Stacia F. 9 Jul
They were delicious but I was hungry an hour later lol I added extra cilanto and a cilanto avocado yogurt dressing.
Morgan 1 Jul
Amazing summer dinner even better when it’s too hot outside to grill or turn on oven
Lana 22 Jun
Super Good! Will make again
Mary 19 Jun
Delicious and quick/easy to make!!
Diana Freiheit 18 Jun
These turned out sooo good!! I had family over for tacos and made these for the vegetarians. I ended eating them too and no meat ones and they were incredible! so glad i made more than enough, now i have leftovers for lunch tomorrow! left off the Sriracha and jalapenos since my guests don't do spice.
Lisa Rowland 15 Jun
These are really good tacos. I’m not a vegetarian, but I don’t even miss the meet. I did add lime juice onions to mine. And I use lettuce cheese salsa and Siracha as extras