- 1 3/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup noodle (whole wheat pasta, preferably a smaller)
- 1/2 sweet onion (chopped)
- 1 bunch kale (torn from stems and coarsely chopped)
- 12 ounces baby portobello mushrooms (quartered)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 15 ounces chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (finely)
Rob Kuelbs 6 months ago
I used spinach instead of kale, and it turned it fantastic. I also used chicken breasts, cubed. The only thing I would change about the recipe is the parmesan cheese.....2/3 of a cup is a TON of parmesan. I ended up only using 1/3 cup and it still seemed to be too much. Everything else about the recipe is delicious, it would make a great vegetarian dish by just leaving the chicken off.
Laura Beyer Beyer 2 years ago
Great! Seasoning can be spiced up a bit!
Courtney Sweeden 2 years ago
I subbed spinach instead of kale because I already had it at the house. Overall this recipe was very simple to prepare and the end result was super yummy! It was a big hit with my family. Thank you for sharing!