- 1 chicken
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1 onion (medium, coarsely chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- chorizo (slices, to taste)
- 185 grams canned mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 cup red wine
- salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- Cut chicken into pieces and remove skin.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and sauté onion until tender.
- Add garlic and chicken pieces.
- Sauté chicken evenly, turning pieces, until slightly brown on all sides.
- Remove chicken from the pan.
- In the same pan, add sausages and mushrooms and fry for about 1 minute.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Deglaze pan with red wine, season with salt and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover pan and simmer for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Remove chicken from pan again and set aside.
- In a small bowl, dissolve corn starch in water and slowly mix into wine sauce.
- Cook until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Arrange chicken on plates, add sauce and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve with white rice and cooked carrots seasoned with salt, butter, and balsamic vinegar