- 2 pounds cauliflower head (7 - 8 inch in diameter, separated into large florets*)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (extra virgin)
- 1 onion (large, finely chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 green bell peppers (medium, chopped)
- 1 pound chicken breasts (cubed)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (divided)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 14 ounces black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 2 tablespoons harissa (Mina)
- 3 tablespoons green onions (chopped)
- cooking spray (I use Misto)
|Calories370Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Shelia kelly a year ago
Very good but I used a can of fire roasted tomatoes. It was great with tortilla chips!
Sam a year ago
I think it turned out perfectly but I may not be used to the flavors... never had Harissa before.
Christy T. a year ago
My husband and I really enjoyed this dish! We didn’t have the “Mina” red pepper sauce in our local grocery store so I just seasoned with creole.
Amz 2 years ago
Lovely lighter and healthier alternative to rice and couscous dishes. I substituted the tomato sauce and harrisa paste for a can of chopped tomatoes, vegetable stock and spices (chilli, cumin, coriander) and it turned out great.
Jennifer J. 3 years ago
This was surprisingly good. My husband was skeptical, but ended up really liking it, too. We've made it a few times.
Ruth O. 3 years ago
Followed the instructions and it came out great! Really live the flavor of the hirassa sauce. Will definitely make it again!
Kathleen W. 3 years ago
Substituted smoked tofu and added Mrs. Dash taco seasoning. Only used one head of cauliflower. Delicious! Also is great as a substitute for a chunky salsa!