- 1 knorr chicken flavor bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup skippy super chunk peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups prepared salsa
- 1. In small glass bowl or measuring cup, mash Bouillon Cube and 1 tablespoon olive oil with a fork. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds or until bouillon is softened; stir until smooth. Rub mixture evenly over chicken. 2. In 12-inch skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and keep warm. 3. In same skillet, add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Add Skippy® Super Chunk® Peanut Butter and salsa verde and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and heat through, turning once. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro.