Chicken with Yogurt and AçaflorAnanás e Hortelã
- 1 onions (small)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 leeks (white part)
- 1 teaspoon saffron
- 1/3 olive oil
- 3 free range chicken breasts
- 2 natural yogurt
- 1/3 glass white wine
- salt (to taste)
- fresh coriander (to your taste)
- 1Put the oil, onion, chopped garlic and the saffron in a pan.
- 2Stir well to involve the saffron.
- 3Cut the leeks into slices.
- 4On top, the chicken breasts into cubes.
- 5Add the beaten yogurt and white wine.
- 6Season with salt to taste and stir, folding all the ingredients together.
- 7Cover the pan and bring to heat for about 30 minutes to bake.
- 8Once cooked, remove the chicken cubes from the pan and set aside.
- 9Grind the sauce with the blender until it is homogeneous and very creamy.
- 10Place the chicken in the sauce.
- 11Serve with white rice and chopped fresh coriander.