- 1 whole free range chicken (cleaned)
- 1 bouquet (garnished, rosemary, parsley)
- 1 lemon
- 1 carrot
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 potatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tomato (ripe)
- Preheat the oven to 410ºF.
- Wash the lemon and cut it in half.
- Place it inside the chicken.
- Join the parsley and the rosemary in a bunch and add it to the lemon.
- Tie the chicken legs with a wire.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Wash the potatoes and carrots and cut them into pieces.
- Skin the tomatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Put the vegetables in UlpraPro, pour the olive oil and season with a salt lick.
- Place the lid and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven and add the chicken and the whole garlic cloves.
- Cook covered for 40 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking, brush the chicken with barbecue sauce and recap.
- When missing 10 minutes to the time runs out, remove the cap and let the chicken brown.
- Serve with white rice.