Chicken with Rosemary and LemonHoje para Jantar
- 1 whole free-range chickens (cleaned)
- 1 bouquet (garnished, rosemary, parsley)
- 1 lemon
- 1 carrots
- 1 sweet potatoes
- 2 potatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tomatoes (ripe)
- 1Preheat the oven to 410ºF.
- 2Wash the lemon and cut it in half.
- 3Place it inside the chicken.
- 4Join the parsley and the rosemary in a bunch and add it to the lemon.
- 5Tie the chicken legs with a wire.
- 6Season the chicken with salt, pepper and thyme.
- 7Wash the potatoes and carrots and cut them into pieces.
- 8Skin the tomatoes and cut them into cubes.
- 9Put the vegetables in UlpraPro, pour the olive oil and season with a salt lick.
- 10Place the lid and bake for 10 minutes.
- 11Remove it from the oven and add the chicken and the whole garlic cloves.
- 12Cook covered for 40 minutes.
- 13Halfway through cooking, brush the chicken with barbecue sauce and recap.
- 14When missing 10 minutes to the time runs out, remove the cap and let the chicken brown.
- 15Serve with white rice.