Chicken with Red Wine SauceKooking
Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Chicken with Red Wine Sauce combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Chicken with Red Wine Sauce recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 2 onions
- 1 celery (branch)
- 6 slices bacon
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 chicken drumsticks
- 400 meters red wine (full-bodied)
- 500 meters chicken broth
- dried mushrooms (Some)
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 300 grams mixed mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1Cut onions into slices.
- 2Cut celery into thin slices and finely dice bacon.
- 3Heat a little oil in a large pan and sauté the ingredients.
- 4Season drumsticks with salt and pepper and dredge in flour.
- 5Heat plenty of oil in a heavy skillet and fry the chicken drumsticks until golden.
- 6Add wine to pan with onion mixture and cook until liquid is slightly reduced.
- 7Add the chicken drumsticks, dehydrated mushrooms and chicken broth.
- 8Cover and let simmer for about 50 minutes to an hour.
- 9 Add a few sprigs of thyme.
- 10Cover and set aside.
- 11Before serving it, sauté mushrooms garlic and add to chicken.
- 12Serve with plenty of bread for dipping in sauce.