Chicken with Old Mustard, Cider, and HoneyLolibox
In a time crunch and looking for a quick meal? This Chicken with old Mustard, Cider and Honey recipe will be ready in a matter of minutes. Salty soy sauce is balanced by the super spicy Tabasco sauce and bitter ginger puree. Cornstarch helps thicken the blended sauce and helps it stick to the shrimp during the cooking process. Serve warm over a cup of white rice, Asian noodles, or in a bowl by themselves for a low carb option.
- 1 chicken
- 2 onions
- 6 teaspoons cider (old mustard, and honey)
- 20 white wine (cl of)
- 50 broth (cl of)
- 20 cream (cl of liquid)
- olive oil
- 1Cut the chicken and slice the onions.
- 2Heat the pan and add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 3When the oil is hot, add in the onions and the chicken pieces.
- 4Brown them then add the white wine.
- 5Deglaze, add the broth and mustard.
- 6Simmer for about 45 minutes.
- 7Add the cream.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Let the sauce reduce a bit.