Chicken with MustardLolibox
It can be difficult to pick the perfect pastry or confection when up against so many recipes. This truly decadent recipe for Chicken with Mustard is so rich and dreamy, your taste buds should be screaming for a bite right now! The recipe combines the buttery flakiness of the puff pastry with white chocolate and fresh orange juice and creamy mascarpone cheese for a creamy, sweet and rich dessert that will please the palate.
- 1 chicken (cut into pieces)
- artificial sweetener (liquid)
- 3 onions (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 5 teaspoons hot mustard
- 1Sear the chicken in a skillet with a bit of artificial sweetener. Add the chopped onions, parsley, thyme, turmeric, and ginger. Cook for about 10 minutes then add enough water to cover the chicken. Add the mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Cook covered over low heat for about 30 minutes.
- 3Remove the cover and turn up the heat for about 5 minutes to thicken the sauce.