Chicken with Mushrooms and Poblano SauceMADELEINE COCINA
Can you believe something so delicious is only 80 calories? This Chicken with Mushrooms and Poblano Sauce recipe will melt in your mouth. Don't believe us? Try it for yourself. This is one of our favorite recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating so others can follow along. We hope you love this Chicken with Mushrooms and Poblano Sauce recipe as much as we do! Happy Cooking!
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 chicken breast (breaded)
- 5 mushrooms (cleaned and sliced)
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 chile pepper (poblano, roasted, peeled and cut into strips)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. cream
- Place a frying pan on the stove at low heat and add the oil. Once the pan is hot enough, place the breaded chicken in the pan and grill it on both sides until completely cooked. Once cooked, set it aside on a plate.
- Add the mushrooms and onion and saute for 5 minutes. Add the chicken back to the pan and cook for approximately 3 minutes.
- In a food processor, add the poblano pepper, milk, and cream and blend them together.
- Pour the sauce onto the chicken and let everything cook for another 3 minutes.
- Serve the chicken on a plate with rice, pasta, or tortillas.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories110Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes