Chicken with Mushrooms - ActiFry RecipeAs receitas lá de casa
There are endless ways to prepare chicken with mushrooms, likely because the two ingredients seem to be made for each other. In this variation on the theme, a whole chicken is cut up into serving pieces, then placed in an Actifry with a little olive oil and basic seasonings, and then eventually with mushrooms, bacon, and onions. This is how frying should be, without all the messy spatter to clean up after.
- 1 chicken
- olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- garlic powder (to taste)
- paprika (to taste)
- 75 grams bacon (cubed)
- 250 grams fresh mushrooms (quartered)
- 2 onions (medium, thick slices)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 sprigs coriander
- 1Break the chicken apart into small pieces, and wash, being sure to get all bone pieces out.
- 2Place the chicken in Actrify bowl and drizzle olive oil on top.
- 3Season with salt, garlic powder, and paprika.
- 4Set timer for 10 minutes and fry.
- 5After 10 minutes, add the bacon, mushrooms, and onions.
- 6Drizzle in some more olive oil and add soy sauce.
- 7Set the Actifry for another 15 minutes.
- 8Remove after 15 minutes, or until fried to your preference.
- 9Serve with spaghetti.