There are endless ways to prepare chicken with mushrooms, likely because the two ingredients seem to be made for each other. In this variation on the theme, a whole chicken is cut up into serving pieces, then placed in an Actifry with a little olive oil and basic seasonings, and then eventually with mushrooms, bacon, and onions. This is how frying should be, without all the messy spatter to clean up after.
- 1 chicken
- olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- garlic powder (to taste)
- paprika (to taste)
- 75 grams bacon (cubed)
- 250 grams fresh mushrooms (quartered)
- 2 onions (medium, thick slices)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 sprigs coriander
- Break the chicken apart into small pieces, and wash, being sure to get all bone pieces out.
- Place the chicken in Actrify bowl and drizzle olive oil on top.
- Season with salt, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Set timer for 10 minutes and fry.
- After 10 minutes, add the bacon, mushrooms, and onions.
- Drizzle in some more olive oil and add soy sauce.
- Set the Actifry for another 15 minutes.
- Remove after 15 minutes, or until fried to your preference.
- Serve with spaghetti.