One pan chicken dinner in under 60 minutes. Enjoy tender chicken thighs and breasts saturated in a rich creamy cheese sauce. Sweet Maroilles cheese and tangy sour cream blends with the full-body bitter Leffe beer. Caramelized onions enhance the dish with crunchy texture and sweetness. Simmering the dish beneath the lid allows the beer to evaporate and steam the chicken meat. Present the whole pan on the center of the table and finish off with fresh cracked pepper.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 chicken thighs
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 onions
- 50 grams butter
- Leffe (25 cl.)
- 200 grams Maroilles cheese
- sour cream (50 cl.)
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Peel and slice the onions.
- In a pan, melt the butter, then add the sliced onions and saute until golden brown.
- Remove the onions from the pan, add the chicken and brown.
- Add the onions and beer.
- Cover and cook for 40 minutes on low heat.
- Cut Maroilles into small cubes.
- Mix the cream and Maroilles and add to the chicken.
- Continue cooking on low heat. Let the Maroilles melt.
- Accompany with french fries.