Chicken with Maroilles Cheese and Leffe's BeerLolibox
One pan chicken dinner in under 60 minutes. Enjoy tender chicken thighs and breasts saturated in a rich creamy cheese sauce. Sweet Maroilles cheese and tangy sour cream blends with the full-body bitter Leffe beer. Caramelized onions enhance the dish with crunchy texture and sweetness. Simmering the dish beneath the lid allows the beer to evaporate and steam the chicken meat. Present the whole pan on the center of the table and finish off with fresh cracked pepper.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 chicken thighs
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 onions
- 50 grams butter
- Leffe (25 cl.)
- 200 grams Maroilles cheese
- sour cream (50 cl.)
- 1Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2Peel and slice the onions.
- 3In a pan, melt the butter, then add the sliced onions and saute until golden brown.
- 4Remove the onions from the pan, add the chicken and brown.
- 5Add the onions and beer.
- 6Cover and cook for 40 minutes on low heat.
- 7Cut Maroilles into small cubes.
- 8Mix the cream and Maroilles and add to the chicken.
- 9Continue cooking on low heat. Let the Maroilles melt.
- 10Accompany with french fries.