Chicken with Lemon and Warm Bulgur Salad with ThymeOn dine chez Nanou
Chicken is what’s for dinner. Now the question becomes how are you going to make it amazing. This Chicken with Lemon and Warm Bulgur Salad with Thyme is delicious and the aromatic spices are sensational. It takes 80 minutes to prepare this perfect dinner for four. This recipe combines aromatic herbs with sweet lemons and pumpkin to create a flavorful dinner that everyone will enjoy. This is a decadent dinner.
- 1 free-range chickens
- 2 lemon (organic)
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 sprig rosemary
- olive oil
- 300 grams bulgur wheat
- 20 grams pumpkin seeds (salted)
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1Preheat oven to 210 Celsius.
- 2Put the chicken in a baking pan.
- 3Remove the skin just from the thighs (this will save 10 minutes of cooking time).
- 4Put 3/4 of the thyme and rosemary sprigs, and a lemon (pierced with a fork), inside the chicken .
- 5Sprinkle the chicken with 2 tablespoons of oil mixed with the juice of half a lemon.
- 6Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and remaining thyme and rosemary.
- 7Bake for 1 hour 15, basting the chicken regularly.
- 8Cook bulgur wheat in boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
- 9Wash and cut the unpeeled cucumber into small pieces.
- 10Chop the mint.
- 11In a bowl pour the drained bulgur, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, lemon zest, and the juice of half a lemon.
- 12Add the pumpkin seeds and the cucumber.
- 13Salt. Stir. When bulgur is warm, add the chopped mint and serve with the chicken.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1080Calories from Fat570|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat570|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.