This recipe for Chicken with Honey and Hazelnuts is sweet, savory, salty, and aromatic. It takes an hour to make this recipe that has 420 calories per serving. This recipe combines boneless skinless chicken breasts with savory vegetables and savory spices for a rich and succulent dish. This dish is perfect for a weeknight dinner. Pair it with your favorite vegetable and starch side dishes for a complete meal. Enjoy!
- 600 grams skinless chicken breast (cut into large pieces)
- 1 onion (cut into sections)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 limes (juiced)
- 1/2 cup water (or broth)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 100 grams hazelnuts (cut into halves)
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- 70 grams honey
- Place the onion, garlic, lime juice, water, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and black pepper into a bowl. Add the chicken and mix well.
- Place the mixture into a baking dish. Bake at 200 Celsius, covered with aluminum foil for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the hazelnuts, honey, and rosewater into the same bowl. Mix well.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, sprinkle the hazelnut mixture onto the chicken, and place in the oven once more without covering.
- Allow to bake 10 to 15 minutes longer, checking to make sure the chicken is thoroughly baked.
|Calories420Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.