You have been commissioned to provide the main dish at this weekend's Sunday family dinner. Now you have to find something everyone will enjoy. This recipe for Chicken with Cashew Nuts is flavorful, easy and doesn't require breaking the bank to make. The sweet, salty and savory flavors of this decadent dinner will surprise and satisfy the family. Serve this rich dish up with your favorite rice base for a complete and creative meal that will tantalize the taste buds.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- coconut milk (20 cl.)
- Cut the chicken into strips, place them in a dish and sprinkle with soy sauce and vinegar.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Remove the chicken and reserve the marinade.
- Place the chicken in an airtight container with flour.
- Shake until the chicken breasts are coated with flour.
- Heat some oil in the wok.
- Add the chicken.
- When the chicken is browned, add cashews, and the marinade. If there is not enough marinade, add more soy sauce.
- Continue cooking slowly.
- Add the coconut milk and mix.
- Serve with rice.