Chicken with CashewsLolibox
You have been commissioned to provide the main dish at this weekend's Sunday family dinner. Now you have to find something everyone will enjoy. This recipe for Chicken with Cashew Nuts is flavorful, easy and doesn't require breaking the bank to make. The sweet, salty and savory flavors of this decadent dinner will surprise and satisfy the family. Serve this rich dish up with your favorite rice base for a complete and creative meal that will tantalize the taste buds.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- coconut milk (20 cl.)
- 1Cut the chicken into strips, place them in a dish and sprinkle with soy sauce and vinegar.
- 2Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 3Remove the chicken and reserve the marinade.
- 4Place the chicken in an airtight container with flour.
- 5Shake until the chicken breasts are coated with flour.
- 6Heat some oil in the wok.
- 7Add the chicken.
- 8When the chicken is browned, add cashews, and the marinade. If there is not enough marinade, add more soy sauce.
- 9Continue cooking slowly.
- 10Add the coconut milk and mix.
- 11Serve with rice.