- 1 chicken
- 12 medium potatoes
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 12 slices butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 onions (small, chopped)
- 1 garlic cloves
- 2 tomatoes (ripe)
- 1 beer (black)
- 1 chicken stock cubes
- 1 bay leaf
- Preheat oven to 410 F.
- Cut the chicken in pieces and season with a little bit of salt and pepper.
- Wash the potatoes.
- Use a sharp knife to make a series of cuts width-wise in the potatoes.
- Do not cut all the way through.
- The cuts should be about 3/4 of the way through the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes in a roasting pan.
- Start with the sliced facing down.
- Add the slices of butter on top of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 40 minutes.
- Turn the potatoes over after 20 minutes.
- Occasionally baste with the butter.
- In a large skillet, saute the chicken in olive oil until both sides are browned.
- Add onion and garlic and let it cook.
- Add the peeled and seeded tomatoes, beer, bouillon cube, and bay leaf.
- Cook until the chicken is tender.
- Drizzle with a little water if the chicken starts to dry out.
- Serve with the potatoes and a salad.
Old Time Chicken With Bisquick DumplingsJust a Pinch
Raspberry Beer MargaritasThe Blond Cook
Spiced Ginger BeerHomemade Zagat
Crock Pot Creamy Ranch ChickenLife in the Lofthouse
Irish Casserole With Pork Chops,onions & ApplesJust a Pinch
Dijon Baked Chicken ThighsYummly
Bang Bang ChickenDamn Delicious
Beer Butt ChickenHellmann's
Chicken Ranch WrapsGimmedelicious
Tender Baked Parmesan ChickenHellmann's
6-Ingredient Orange ChickenSkinny Ms
Monterey ChickenLife in the Lofthouse
Man-Pleasing ChickenWitty in the City
Crock Pot Tuscan ChickenBunny's Warm Oven
Sweet Bbq Baked Chicken ThighsYummly
Caramelized Chicken with Mushroom Sauce and Grilled Herb BreadHow Sweet It Is
Baked Parmesan ChickenOur Table for Seven
Melt in Your Mouth ChickenThe Cookin' Chicks
Honey Mustard Chicken FingersHellmann's
Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Brown Butter Garlic Lemon SauceThe Recipe Critic