- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 onions (medium, sliced)
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts (6 oz., drained)
- 2 tablespoons kalamata (chopped, or oil-cured olives)
- 1 jar Bertolli® Arrabbiata Sauce
- 1/3 cup dry red wine (or beef broth)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Cook onion, artichoke hearts and olives in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in Sauce and wine. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then return chicken to skillet. Simmer covered 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in basil. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked orzo or rigatoni pasta.