- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dri thyme leaves, crush
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 1/3 cups boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 29 ounces reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 3/4 cups onions (chopped, about 1 large)
- 3/4 cup zucchini (sliced)
- 1/2 cup celery (sliced)
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables and thyme, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes.
- Add broth, water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook covered 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in chicken and serve immediately.