- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, fine chop (small)
- 1 cucumber (medium, halved and seeded)
- 2 cups cut up cooked chicken
- 1 tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion (sliced)
- 6 pita bread
- In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic. Finely grate enough cucumber to equal 1/4 cup. Stir into mayonnaise mixture; set aside. Slice remaining cucumber.
- To serve, evenly arrange chicken, sliced cucumber, tomato and onion in pita breads, then top with mayonnaise sauce.