- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb)
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz)
- 4 hoagi or roll
- Preheat oven to 400°. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Pour Pasta Sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Arrange chicken and sauce on rolls.