- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 1/4 cups plain dry bread crumb
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1 cup ragu cheesi classic alfredo sauc
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°. Dip chicken in 1/4 cup Sauce, then bread crumbs combined with Italian seasoning, garlic powder and paprika, coating well.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Pour remaining 3/4 cup Sauce over chicken; top with cheese, then tomato. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.