- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into thin strips)
- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves (thinly sliced)
- 1 package knorr pasta side alfredo broccoli
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken; set aside and keep warm.
- Stir water and milk into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo Broccoli and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken, basil and tomatoes; heat through.