- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into thin strips)
- 1 tablespoon i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves (thinly sliced)
- 1 package knorr pasta sides - alfredo broccoli
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken; set aside and keep warm.
- Stir water and milk into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo Broccoli and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken, basil and tomatoes; heat through.
cathy C. 12 Feb 2017
loved it just fixed it for my family it turned out great. all thought it was the best and wanted it again.
Linda D. 29 Apr 2016
I did modify a bit by adding some sauteed mushrooms, and since I had a bit of heavy cream in the fridge added it to the water and milk mixture. Additionally I did add 1/4 c of dry vermouth to the milk mixture and it was quite good. I shall add this ingredient to my normal shopping list as it was a great time saver in addition to being very tasty.