- 1 cabbage (Portuguese)
- 1/4 Corn Bread
- 100 milliliters olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves
- Cut chicken in pieces and place it in a baking dish. Peel carrots and cut lengthwise into very thin strips.
- In a bowl, mix onion soup and cream and stir well.
- Add wine and water and pour over the chicken.
- Place in a preheated oven and bake at 220°C (approximately 425°F) for 30- 40 minutes.
- Check from time to time and flip chicken pieces halfway through cooking time.
- Cook chopped cabbage and in a pot of boiling, salted water for 8-10 minutes.
- When cooked, pour cabbage in a colander and drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and let simmer until oil is fragrant.
- Arrange cabbage in pan and sauté in a little olive oil.
- Pour crumbled bread on top and mix well.
- To serve, arrange chicken pieces and cabbage on serving dish.