- 1 chicken (homemade)
- 2 onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tomatoes
- 750 milliliters white wine
- salt (to your taste)
- Cut the chicken into pieces (not too small) and remove excess skin.
- Place the chicken on a tray.
- Season with salt.
- Over the chicken, place the sliced onions, the peeled garlic, the bay leaf and coarsely cut tomatoes.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of white wine and bring to hot baking oven, to reduce the wine (+/- 1 hour).
- The amount of wine and the total furnace time will depend on the chicken.
- If homemade chicken needs more time in the oven and wine.
- If broiler, it will take less time and should be reduced wine.