Chicken in Wine and Tomato in the OvenAnanás e Hortelã
- 1 chicken (homemade)
- 2 onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tomatoes
- 750 milliliters white wine
- salt (to your taste)
- 1Cut the chicken into pieces (not too small) and remove excess skin.
- 2Place the chicken on a tray.
- 3Season with salt.
- 4Over the chicken, place the sliced onions, the peeled garlic, the bay leaf and coarsely cut tomatoes.
- 5Sprinkle a generous amount of white wine and bring to hot baking oven, to reduce the wine (+/- 1 hour).
- 6The amount of wine and the total furnace time will depend on the chicken.
- 7If homemade chicken needs more time in the oven and wine.
- 8If broiler, it will take less time and should be reduced wine.