Super salty Asian chicken served over thin long Chinese noodles. Hoi Sin sauce is a traditional dark, thick, salty sauce used throughout Asia that pairs fabulously with chicken. It is important to let the chicken breast marinate in the Hoi Sin for at least 1 hour before adding the following ingredients. Ginger puree, teriyaki sauce, and sukiyaki sauce are used to add sweet and sour notes to the dish. Peppers add fresh flavors and bright colors to the sauce (which is brown otherwise). Soft noodles, sweet and salty chicken, all mixed with crunchy bell peppers is a perfect combination.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon ginger (mashed)
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sukiyaki Sauce
- 1 package chinese noodles
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes.
- Brush with hoisin sauce and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut the peppers into strips
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a frying pan and add the peppers.
- Once cooked, add the mashed ginger, teriyaki sauce and sukiyaki sauce.
- Mix well.
- Add chicken, stir and cook over low heat.
- Cook Chinese noodles; once cooked, add to the chicken and mix well.