- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 lipton recipe secrets onion mushroom soup mix
- 1/2 cup water
- flour tortillas (warmed)
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red peppers 2 minutes. Add chicken and cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with water. Simmer 2 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve in warm tortillas.
Jessica D. 24 Mar 2016
Amazing! I used the same recipe to make chicken Phillies. It is also tastes delicious just as a chicken and vegetable meal.