- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 1 cup Simple Sofrito*, divided
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (or queso fresco, about 8 oz, divided)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 8 manicotti pasta (cooked and drained)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 11 X 7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and heat chicken with 1/2 cup Simple Sofrito, stirring frequently, 3 minutes. Turn into medium bowl, then stir in 1 cup cheese and onion.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook chili powder 1 minute. Add remaining 1/2 cup Sofrito and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in Pasta Sauce and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spread 1 cup sauce in prepared dish. Evenly fill manicotti with chicken mixture; arrange in dish. Top with remaining sauce, then remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.