- 2 yellow onions (large, medium dice)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 2 red bell peppers (cored, seeded, and large-diced)
- 2 yellow bell peppers (cored, seeded, and large-diced)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (dried, or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 56 ounces diced tomatoes
- 30 ounces black beans
- 1/4 cup cilantro stems (minced)
- 3 cups chicken (cooked, shredded)
- sour cream
Leavitt 13 Oct
awesomeness!!! easy to make.
Alicia H. 17 Apr
It was very good, I used white beans instead of black.
Brittaney A. 4 Oct 2017
It turned out amazing! I used red beans instead and it taste amazing.
Neville 13 Feb 2017
So Yummly! I always do a white chicken chili so this was a fun and delicious something different! Big hit
Mark H. 2 Dec 2016
Marinated the chicken in lime and salt. For a half an hour. Pan seared with a little char. Used a little less salt. Because I added salt to chicken. Plus used more cayenne... I like spice! Turned out amazing!!! Definitely will make this again.
Jennifer C. 26 Oct 2016
This was delicious! Everyone loved it and it was pretty easy, I even fully followed the recipe (except I didn't have cilantro)! Will definitely make this again!
Keva B. 29 Sep 2016
Excellent! I doubled the recipe, but didn't alter in any other way except to add 1 can of white kidney beans. This will definitely be added to my favorites.