- 1 tablespoon Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 onions (small, chopped)
- 1 slice bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup green peas (thawed frozen)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth)
- 1 jar bertolli four chees rosa sauc
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Cook onion, bacon and peas in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until bacon is crisp and onion is tender. Stir in wine and cook 1 minute. Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then return chicken to skillet. Simmer covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper and chopped fresh parsley.
Ashley C. 14 Mar 2018
family fav. make it all the time and everyone livez it. i stick to recipe but dont leave out onions or bacon they make it nore flavorful!