- 1 tablespoon Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 onions (small, chopped)
- 1 slice bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (or pancetta,chopped)
- 1 cup green peas (frozen, thawed)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth)
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Cook onion and bacon in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until bacon is cooked and onion is tender. Add wine and cook 1 minute. Stir in Sauce and peas. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then return chicken to skillet. Simmer covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle, if desired, with cracked black pepper.
Julie 16 Oct 2016
Very good! I also put three slices of bacon, because... Bacon. I would suggest serving it with a small side of rice or pasta. My kids also liked it!
Cindy L. 1 Sep 2016
O,M,GOODNESS. Excellent dinner, I also used 3 slices of bacon, a bit more chicken broth and added cherry tomatoes from my garden. Served it with mostaccioli rigati sautéd in butter and minced garlic.
Molly W. 21 Apr 2016
This was delicious I did add three slices of bacon though. Yummmm definitely gonna make again.high 5!!!