A combination of chicken, tomatoes, mozzarella and zucchini noodles make this the perfect, low-carb dinner…
Calories 342 Fat 17 g Saturated Fat 5 g Protein 34 g Carb 15 g Fiber 4 g Sugar 2 g Sodium 808 mg Cholesterol 105 mg
- •1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut 1/2-inch cubes •kosher salt •1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- •1 tablespoon olive oil •3 garlic cloves, chopped •3/4 lb grape tomatoes, cut in half
- •pinch red crushed pepper flakes •Kosher Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste •1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- .1 large zucchini, spiralized with Blade D •2 oz fresh mini mozzarella balls, cut in half
- 1.Start by spriralizing the zucchini using blade D if you have the Inspiralizer, or the thickest noodle blade your spiralizer has. 2.Season the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper and oregano. In a large non-stick pan set over med-high heat, heat 1/2 tablespoon of the oil. Add the chicken and cook, stirring until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Set aside. 3.Reduce heat to medium, add the remaining oil and garlic and cook until golden, 30 seconds. Add the tomatoes, and crushed red pepper flakes, and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Reduce the heat to low. Simmer, covered, until the tomatoes soften, 15 minutes. 4.Increase heat to high, stir in the zucchini and basil, season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook 2 minutes. Add the chicken back to the skillet along with the mozzarella and serve right away.