- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 lemon (juicd)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 2 zucchini
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips.
- In a bowl, mix together the lemon juice, parsley, chopped garlic, finely chopped chives, soy sauce, allspice, and curry.
- Add the chicken strips and marinate for thirty minutes in the refrigerator.
- Slice zucchini, tomatoes, and onion. Set aside.
- Heat a wok.
- Add chicken and its marinade and sauté over medium heat.
- Add chopped zucchini, diced tomatoes, and chopped onion.
- Cover and cook over very low heat until zucchini is tender, for about 15 minutes.
- Add a little water in the middle of cooking if needed.
- Adjust seasoning and serve.