If you are searching for the perfect palate pleasing dinner that is packed with hearty vegetables and savory sauces, then this recipe for Chicken Stir-Fry with Vegetables, Lemongrass, Coriander and Sesame Seeds. It is full of flavorful ingredients and is easy to make. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family with a decadent dish any day of the week. Enjoy!
- 3 chicken breasts (large)
- 1 packet green beans
- 2 carrots
- 1 stick lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 10 leaves cilantro (chopped)
- sesame seeds
- 1 packet beansprouts (washed)
- 10 mint leaves (chopped)
- Cut chicken into thin strips and set aside.
- Cut green beans in 3 lengthwise and set aside.
- Cut carrots into thin sticks.
- Peel lemongrass by removing the outer skin and cut into small pieces.
- Heat a wok or a large skillet and add 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Fry the chicken in the skillet, stirring regularly.
- Add the lemongrass.
- Stir the green beans.
- Add fish sauce and soy sauce.
- Stir and add carrots, cilantro, and sesame seeds.
- Just before serving, add bean sprouts and mint. Stir and serve with jasmine rice.