Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry with Lemongrass, Cilantro, and Sesame SeedsOn dine chez Nanou
If you are searching for the perfect palate pleasing dinner that is packed with hearty vegetables and savory sauces, then this recipe for Chicken Stir-Fry with Vegetables, Lemongrass, Coriander and Sesame Seeds. It is full of flavorful ingredients and is easy to make. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family with a decadent dish any day of the week. Enjoy!
- 3 chicken breasts (large)
- 1 packet green beans
- 2 carrots
- 1 stick lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 10 leaves cilantro (chopped)
- sesame seeds
- 1 packet beansprouts (washed)
- 10 mint leaves (chopped)
- 1Cut chicken into thin strips and set aside.
- 2Cut green beans in 3 lengthwise and set aside.
- 3Cut carrots into thin sticks.
- 4Peel lemongrass by removing the outer skin and cut into small pieces.
- 5Heat a wok or a large skillet and add 2 tablespoons of oil.
- 6Fry the chicken in the skillet, stirring regularly.
- 7Add the lemongrass.
- 8Stir the green beans.
- 9Add fish sauce and soy sauce.
- 10Stir and add carrots, cilantro, and sesame seeds.
- 11Just before serving, add bean sprouts and mint. Stir and serve with jasmine rice.