- 1 1/2 cups white rice (uncooked, not instant)
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups chicken broth (or stock)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ounce onion soup mix (dried, 1 envelope)
PER SERVING *
|Calories620Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Amanda C. 9 Nov 2017
Super easy, quick to throw together, and delicious!!
Amber R B. 8 Nov 2017
Simple and easy recipe which came out great. The whole family loved it!
Jackie C. 31 Aug 2016
I have made a version of this for years, but add two cups of frozen peas and carrots. I also top the chicken and entire top of casserole with "Montreal Chicken" or "Montreal Steak" seasoning. I love the black pepper added to it.
Jessica M. 24 Feb 2016
My husband loved this and it was so easy to make. I didn't change anything. I thought the chicken was a little dry though. Next time I'll check it 10 minutes early.
donna D. 14 Feb 2016
Agree with Karen P. This is a great recipe that my Mom used to make. Quick to prepare, I substituted low sodium version of the soup, ( I only used low sodium Cream of mushroom soup and water instead of the chicken broth as Karen P. suggested) and 1/2 of the lipton soup mix to cut down on the sodium. Yummy!
Stacey D. 15 Dec 2015
It was easy but only ok to eat. Cube the chicken is a good idea. Probably wont make again. It needs some tweeking.
Virginia M. 14 Dec 2015
It was OK. Easy to put together. Next time I think I'll use just two cans of soup and add some mushrooms and other vegies and maybe cube the chicken.
karen P. 9 Nov 2015
I fix this dish regularly - however I use only 2 cans of soup, 2 cups of rice, and 2 cups of water. Can use brown rice instead of white - delicious