- 1 1/3 pounds chicken breast (cooked and chopped)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup celery (thinly sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 10 1/2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 29 ounces chicken broth
- 1 1/4 cups long grain white rice (uncooked)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 ounces shredded mild cheddar cheese
PER SERVING *
|Calories640Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Loni 9 days ago
Very tasty!!! i used a rotisserie chicken and cooked the rice ahead of time. . . will make again!!!
lori 17 Oct
Halved the ingredients with the exception of the soup. Used whole can. I also prepared the rice ahead of time and after preparing onions, garlic just threw everything together. Since rice was already prepared, i reduced oven temp. to 350 and time to 25 minutes. Worked just fine. Both my husband and i enjoyed the dish but thought it needed more onions, garlic and cheese. Easy fix.
Marcia 17 Sep
Wonderful! Will definitely make again especially when company comes🙂
Jones 11 Jul
It was ok. I found it kinda dry. It needs some playing around with..
Lindsay Reider Fink 6 Jul
delicious will make again!!!
Amanda W. 4 Apr
It is delicious! I make this a lot!
Carolyn K. 19 May 2016
Good recipe , followed recipe but omitted the oregano. We all enjoyed it . Tried similar recipes, this one was moist & tasty!!! Will make it again. Thanx for recipe, some recipes for chicken & rice casseroles tend to be dry, tasteless ..... This is s keeper!!!