Chicken and Pasta SoupRecetas del Señor Señor
This recipe offers sweet and savory flavors when combined with carrots, bay leaves and parsley. A pressure cooker is required to mix all of the ingredients together. When the chicken is added to the broth you get a creamy, and lightly salted soup that will warm any cold winter day. Despite the time it takes to prep the meal is well worth it in the end.
- 1 onions
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 chicken carcass
- 1 turnips
- 2 leeks
- 1 potatoes
- 1 celery ribs
- 2 carrots
- 1 skinless chicken breasts
- 200 grams veal shanks
- 1 veal
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 chicken legs
- ground black pepper
- 1 onions
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 leg quarters
- 200 grams pasta
- 1Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a skillet on medium heat. Saute the onion for 5 minutes and add to a pressure cooker. Add a chicken carcass to the skillet and saute for 5 minutes.
- 2Add the carcasses, turnip, leeks, potato, celery, carrots, chicken breast, veal shank, veal knuckle bone, bay leaves, chicken legs, parsley, black pepper, and salt into a pressure cooker.
- 3Cover with water and place the pressure cooker on the stove on high heat.
- 4Cover with the lid and cook on medium heat for 40 minutes.
- 5Remove from the heat and scoop the foam from the broth.
- 6Run half of the broth through a sieve and set aside. Add more water to the pressure cooker. Cover and cook for another 20 minutes.
- 7Strain the remaining broth through a sieve and mix with the other broth. Allow it to cool and remove the excess fat. Set aside 1 liter of broth and freeze any leftover broth.
- 8Add the remaining oil to a skillet on high heat. Saute the onion and bell pepper for about 5 minutes.
- 9Add the chicken and cook for another 5 minutes.
- 10In a large pot, add the chicken broth and vegetables. Place the pot on the stove and bring it to a simmer. Cook for about 7 to 10 minutes, until the pasta is al dente.