If you only have 20 minutes to prepare a family friendly dish that tastes great and won’t break the bank, this Chicken and Chipotle Chili Quesadilla is perfect. The five ingredients needed are large tortillas, cooked chicken nuggets, tomato sauce, hot sauce, and mozzarella cheese. Quesadillas are a cheesy and savory way to pack a lot of flavor in a hearty meal. The kids will love them and you will love how quick, easy, and inexpensive they are.
- 1 tortillas (large)
- 8 chicken nugget (cooked)
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- hot sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- Heat a skillet on medium-low heat and place the tortilla on it.
- Once hot, spread the hot sauce and tomato sauce.
- Place the Mozzarella cheese and chicken nuggets over one half of the tortilla, roll it, and grill until the cheese melts and serve.