Chicken and Chili ToastsMadeleine Cocina
This Chicken and Chili Toasts recipe is a savory dinner option for two that takes 65 minutes to prepare. Once you and your loved one sit down to savor it, you will be whisked away with tantalizing tastes. Ingredients include boneless skinless chicken breasts, onions, ground coriander, lemon, olive oil, toasted sliced bread of your choice, tomatoes, avocado, lemon, jalapeno chilies, salt, and ground black pepper. Pair with your favorite vegetable side dish.
- 2 1/2 chicken breasts (skinned, boneless)
- 1 tablespoon onions
- 10 coriander (sprigs, ground)
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 sliced bread (toasted)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 2 tablespoons onions (minced)
- 1/2 avocado (diced)
- 1 lemon
- 5 coriander (sprigs, ground)
- 1/2 jalapeno chilies (seeded)
- ground black pepper
- 1Mix 1 tablespoon onion, 10 coriander sprigs, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- 2Add the chicken breasts to the bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 3Heat a skillet on medium heat, cook the chicken breasts until they are golden brown on each side, remove them from the skillet, and slice them into small pieces.
- 4Mix the tomatoes, 2 tablespoon onions, avocado, lemon juice, 5 coriander sprigs, jalapeno pepper, and a pinch of salt and black pepper in a large bowl.
- 5Spread the sauce onto the toasts, the chicken breasts on top, and serve.