- 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
- 2 red chili peppers (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onions (sliced)
- 5 ounces oyster mushrooms (sliced)
- 3 heads baby bok choy (quartered)
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves
- steamed rice (to serve)
- Combine teriyaki marinade, chili peppers and ginger in a large bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Marinate for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a wok on high heat. Stir-fry onion for 1-2 mins, until tender. Add drained chicken, reserving marinade, and stir-fry in batches for 2-3 mins each, until cooked through.
- Add mushrooms, bok choy, sweet chili sauce and reserved marinade. Stir-fry for 2-3 mins, until vegetables have wilted slightly. Stir in cilantro. Serve with rice.