Chicken and Cabbage Sprouts with Baked PotatoesMarmita
A full meal with one recipe, you simply must try this Chicken and Cabbage Sprouts with Baked Potatoes. Layers of finely shredded seasoned chicken are alternated with layers of seasoned cabbage sprouts and finely sliced potatoes on top. Buttery and savory, this casserole has all of the flavors. Completely gluten free, this chicken casserole is a great option for anyone with gluten sensitivities. The flavored olive oil used in the preparation of this dish can be put into a jar and saved for future uses.
- olive oil (For Flavored)
- 80 milliliters olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves
- 10 coriander (branches, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 potatoes (large)
- 1/2 bunch sprouts (cabbage)
- 1/4 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 dessert (spoon light soy sauce)
- 1 dessert (spoon powdered clove)
- 1/2 cup oil (flavored coriander)
- ground black pepper
- salt (to taste)
- 1Flavored Olive Oil Preparation:
- 2Mix all the ingredients in a mortar, and store in a jar to use as needed.
- 3Chicken, Potatoes, and Sprouts Preparation:
- 4In a saucepan, cook the cabbage sprouts with water and salt.
- 5Once cooked, drain, and set the water aside.
- 6Cut the potatoes in very thin slices, and place them in a bowl with water and ice, until they go into the oven.
- 7In a saucepan of boiling water, add a pinch of salt, 1 garlic clove, a dash of olive oil, and the chicken breasts without the skin and fat, and cook for about 5 minutes until almost done.
- 8Once the chicken is cooked, shred and saute in a frying pan with a drizzle of the flavored olive oil and the onion cut into thin slices. Add 1 garlic clove, soy sauce, and if the mixture is too dry, add 3 tablespoons of water from the cabbage sprouts.
- 9Season with salt and pepper and place in a glass baking dish.
- 10Mix the sprouts with 1 clove of chopped garlic, and pour 2 tablespoons of flavored olive oil on top.
- 11Layer the potatoes, alternating with brushstrokes of flavored olive oil and fine salt. Bake until the potatoes are golden and cooked.