Lemon marinated chicken partners beautifully with broccoli in this tagliatelle pasta dish. Low in calories and ready in 40 minutes, this is a must make dinner for you family.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 lemon
- salt (to taste)
- tagliatelle (enough for 4 people)
- 1 package frozen broccoli
- olive oil (to taste)
- 3 garlic cloves
- black olives (to taste)
- Cut the chicken breasts into thick strips and season them with lemon juice and salt. Let them marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Boil water and a pinch of salt in a saucepan. Once the water begins to boil, add the tagliatelle.
- Cook the tagliatelle for 5 minutes, then add the broccoli.
- Once the pasta is cooked, the broccoli will also be finished.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat 5 or 6 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan.
- Put a saucepan with water and salt to boil. When it starts boiling, add the tagliatelle. After 5 minutes, add the broccoli. When the pasta is cooked, the broccoli will be too.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat 5 or 6 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan. Once hot, add the chicken breasts and stir in the garlic with a wooden spoon.
- Let the chicken brown well on one side and then turn it to brown again.
- Drain the pasta and the broccoli very well. Place it in a large bowl and add the cooked chicken, removing the garlic.
- Add the olives and stir gently.
|Calories180Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.