Just one pan to cook a great dish!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cubed OR thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Mazola Corn Oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Italian Herb Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Minced Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Spice Islands Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 2 cans reduced sodium chicken broth (14.5 ounces each)
- 8 ounces fettuccini pasta
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets (fresh OR)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (julienned, optional)
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 2 minutes or until lightly browned (chicken will not be fully cooked at this point).
- Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan; stir in onions and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, Italian herb seasoning and black pepper.
- Stir in chicken broth; bring to a boil.
- Add pasta and stir gently.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover pan with lid.
- Cook for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring once.
- Add chicken, broccoli, red bell pepper (if desired) and cream cheese; stirring to combine.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and continue cooking for 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese until melted and sauce has thickened. Serve immediately.
PER SERVING *
|Calories240Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Anna 4 Jul
This is a very nice recipe
Rochelle Fonoti 25 Jun
Loved this recipe. Have made twice already.
hello 20 Oct 2017
Very satisfying, would definitely make again!
Vanessa V. 14 Apr 2016
My family loved it! I would use a little more Italian seasoning and garlic. I used fresh broccoli too.