- 4 chicken breasts (thinly sliced)
- 2 onions (medium, thinly sliced)
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 3/4 teaspoon ginger (grated, I use the tubes they sell in the produce section)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cups broccoli (cooked, I use 1-2 microwavable steamed broccoli bags)
- canola oil cooking spray
|Calories190Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Luis F. 13 days ago
Came out awesome. We used our rice pot to steam the broccoli so the broccoli was a little mushy but if you put the chicken and broccoli over the rice you won’t be able to stop devouring it. Kudos on this awesome recipe!
Michelle 16 days ago
It was ok although I could not get the surrey to thicken so I skipped that part. I would make it again though
Phillis 2 months ago
The Chicken and Broccoli was great!! I cut back on the red pepper flakes because I am not a fan of too much spice. It turned out perfect. I doubled the recipe.
Danyelle C. 2 months ago
Very good...but will cut back on red pepper next time
Ericca Harrison 2 months ago
Definitely recommend! There's only three of us and there were no leftovers! Perfect over Riced cauliflower!
Kenno R. 2 months ago
Although it did not take me 30-45 min to make as indicated (it took about 1h with prep and cooking), the final product was tasteful. I would try honey next time for sweet substitute for brown sugar, or maybe to thicken instead of cornstarch. Thank you.