From Food Network.
- 1/4 c. canola oil, plus more for frying
- 4 White Corn tortillas
- Kosher salt
- 1 (15.5 oz) can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 TSP ground cumin
- 1/4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP chiptole in adobo sauce
- 1/4 c. fresh lime juice
- 2 TSP. brown sugar
- 2 c. finely shredded cabbage, red or green
- 1 bunch radishes, (about 6, julienned
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, skinned & shredded in large pieces
- Ingredients 1/4 cup canola oil, plus more for frying 4 corn tortillas, preferably white Kosher salt 1 (15.5-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed 1 teaspoon ground cumin 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth Freshly ground pepper 1 clove garlic, minced 1 tablespoon ancho chili paste or adobo sauce (from a can of chipotles in adobo) 1/4 cup fresh lime juice 2 teaspoons brown sugar 2 cups finely shredded green or red cabbage 1 bunch radishes (about 6), julienned 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, roughly chopped 1/2 cup sour cream 1/2 rotisserie chicken, skinned and shredded into large pieces ADD CHECKED ITEMS TO GROCERY LIST From our sponsor Try it. Don’t like it? Money Back Guarantee. We stand behind the quality of our meat and produce. Freshness Guarantee *If you don’t love our produce, bring your receipt back for a full refund. Heat 1/2 inch oil in a small heavy skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Fry tortillas one at a time until golden and crisp, 2 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt.
- Cool the oil slightly and discard all but 2 tablespoons. Add the beans and cumin and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add the broth and cook, smashing the beans, until saucy and hot. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the garlic, chili paste, 2 tablespoons lime juice, the sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in 1/4 cup oil to make a dressing; add the cabbage, radishes and cilantro and toss.
- Mix the sour cream and the remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice in another bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Top each tortilla with beans, chicken, cabbage salad and sour cream.