- 1 tablespoon Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/3 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth)
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves (thinly sliced, optional)
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add tomatoes to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes. Add wine and cook 1 minute. Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then return chicken to skillet. Simmer covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in basil.
- Arrange chicken on platter and spoon hot sauce over chicken. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta or rice.