- 4 cups fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter! made with olive oil spread
- 1 yellow onion (small, chopped)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (medium, chopped)
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
- Heat broth in 2-quart saucepan over high heat just to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and cover.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook onion and yellow pepper, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Add rice and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in hot broth and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes or until almost all liquid is absorbed and rice is creamy and tender. Stir in chicken and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until heated through. Stir in cheese, sage and remaining 1 tablespoons Mediterranean Blend. Serve immediately and sprinkle, if desired, with additional grated Parmesan cheese.
Emily Abili 13 Oct 2016
It had great flavor and was easy to make. The flavor was not overwhelming. I didn't have any sage so I used Rosemary instead and it still tasted great. I also used pre cooked chicken at the store to make it easier.